Approx. Rs 85,000 / SetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Material||Carbon Composite Cylinder|
|Number Of Cylinders||1|
|Max. Working Pressure||300 bar|
|Volume Of Cylinder||6lit|
|Max. Storage Pressure||300|
|Certificate||EN137, Type II Classification|
HONEYWELL T8000 SCBA (Type-2)
· Honeywell T8000 is a Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) that is designed to provide a superior and effective safety product for respiratory protection in firefighting and industrial usage that complies with the EN137, Type II Classification.
· The T8000 SCBA from Honeywell understands a Firefighter's ensemble in high heat conditions, and the level of thermal performance.
· Firefighters need the finest protection against unforeseen circumstances that are immediately dangerous to life or health.
· Non-metallic self-extinguishable and egronomic back-plate
· Perfect weight distribution of the apparatus on hips
· Flexible connector demand Valve with exceptional mobility
· Egronomically designed and comfortable cushion shoulder harness and Hip Belt
· Reliable reducer system with equalized air flow and isolate second connector outlet
· Technologically advanced high pressure gauge with chest whistle located close to the ear
· Clarity of vision with PANO mask comply with EN 136 standard - Class III
· Type 2 Breathing apparatus with buddy breather attachment
· Lung Demand Valve( LDV) – resting on harness in ideal condition, Easy to use and will not break while carrying
· Harness – 3 carrying handle and ergonomically designed
· Molded Carry case with each Breathing apparatus
· The LDV can be replaced if required without changing the complete assembly of hose and LDV
Total Weight of the complete apparatus with charge cylinder: Approx. 11 kg
High-Pressure Pneumatic gauge: 0-400bar, photo-luminescent gauge, rubber protection & integrated alarm whistle.
Alarm Activation: 55±5 bar
Alarm Volume: >90Dba
Approve Temperatures: -30°C to 60°C
Apparatus Type – Approvals: EN137:2006 Type 2
Full Face Mask type- Approval: EN136 Class III
Cylinder: 6.8L , 300bar Composite Cylinder with Gauge
Approx. Rs 45 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Number|
|Mask Type||Molded Cup|
Honeywell: 14110444 – NBW N95 - Molded Cup N95 Particulate Respirator
Approx. Rs 800 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Mask Type||Molded Cup|
|Number Per Box||10|
Honeywell: 14110445 – NBW N95V - Molded Cup N95 Particulate Respirator With Exhalation Valve
• Exclusive design and shape that contours to the natural shape of the face.
• 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols.
• Strong and rigid outer shell prevents the mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments.
• The contoured mask fits with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points.
• Molded nose bridge comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes. Reduces adjustment needed to ensure proper fit and is compatible with spectacles.
• Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face.
• Exhalation Valve expels warm air for added comfort.
• Electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers ensure filtration performance.
• Latex free woven suspension straps Reduce the possibility of breakage and do not pull or tangle hair.
• Lightweight construction allows for longer wear time and less fatigue.
• Soft inner lining for extended comfort.
• Hypo-allergenic For users with sensitive skin.
Certifications: NIOSH 84A-4378
Approx. Rs 90 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Number|
|Mask Type||Molded Cup|
Honeywell: 1005591 – Specialty Series 5140 - FFP1 Particulate Respirator with OV
Approx. Rs 25,000 / SetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Type||A Air Line|
|Size||As per requirement|
Honeywell : A114106 – Junior A with A161368 Air Flow Regulator for Paintshop.
Material : Visor, brow guard and chin guard in Cellulose acetate / Clamps in stainless steel / Face seal in cotton
Approx. Rs 5,200 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Type||Full face respirator|
North By Honeywell Make : 54001 M Full Face Mask
· The best value you can find in a full facepiece.
· North innovation, quality and attention to detail come together in an economically priced mask with many standard features our competition consider optional.
· Cartridges and filters sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
· Each facepiece comes with three peel-away windows, six respirator wipes and a storage bag.
· Oral nasal cup reduces fogging and lessens dead air space to improve worker comfort by limiting re-breathing of exhaled air.
· Chin cup helps to position the facepiece properly.
· Hard-coated polycarbonate lens affords an over 200° field of vision, provides excellent optics, is scratch resistant and meets ANSI standards for impact and penetration resistance.
· Two overlapping sizes, small and medium/large, will comfortably fit most users.
· North 5400 Series Full Facepieces are compatible with all North cartridges, filters and accessories.
Approx. Rs 870 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
North By Honeywell Make: 550030M Half Face Mask
Product Description :
Cradle Suspension :
Weights : 5500 Half Mask 3.84 oz. (110 grams) without cartridges.
Certification : Approved by the NIOSH as: air-purifying respirators when used with North cartridges and/or filters.
Approx. Rs 10 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Number|
Honeywell: FF-2100 Flat Fold Respirator FFP1
The new range of Honeywell FF series flat fold masks are designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort, performance, and value. All models conform to IS 9473:2002 standards and come with features like ultrasonically welded knitted headbands for maximum comfort.
· Flat fold without valve.
· FFP1 conformance.
· Ultrasonically-welded, latex-free knitted headbands for maximum comfort in hot and humid conditions.
· Soft nose clip.
· Nonwoven fabric, inner lining for better moisture absorption and stiffness.
· Lightweight for comfortable, long duration wear.
· Weight: < 10 gms
· Certification: IS9473:2002 FFP1
Explore More Products