Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Product Technology||Cut and Sewn|
|Harmlessness||In conformity with the European standards|
|Size||8 to 10|
GREEN WELDING PLUS for MIG and ARC welding and heavy handling Split leather glove with reinforced palm, Gunn cut, sewn-on thumb, hand fully lined with a heat resistant complex. Cuff lined with twill Yoke around the fingers, thumb, 2nd/3rd finger join, ring finger side and between the cuff and the palm. Kevlar thread stitching. Cuff of 140 mm.
• Split leather treated against the heat for excellent resistance to contact and radiant heat.
• The lining with its complex insulating material increases the glove's thermal insulation.
• The reinforced palm and thumb in split leather increases the glove's durability.
• The Kevlar® thread assembly ensures sturdy seams with respect to the heat and wears as well as better thermal insulation.
• CE CATEGORY: II Intermediary risks in accordance with standards :
• EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards
• EN 388-03 Physical Hazards
• EN 407-04 Heat hazards
• EN 12 477-2000 Protection for Welders type A.
• Behaviour and /or Fire: Level 4
• Resistance to Contact Heat: Level 1
• Resistance to Convective Heat: Level 3
• Resistance to small metal splash: Level 4
• Abrasion Resistance: Level 4
• Cutting Resistance: Level 1
• Tear Resistance: Level 3
• Puncture Resistance: Level 3
Explore More Products